Monday, August 23, 2010

Betty Boop Cake




This weekend I made a special cake for 4 girls ...one them is my best friend Helena ...they had a party together and the theme was BETTY BOOP .

So I decided try something that I've never done before ..challenge mylself ...
This is my first leather chaise lounge cake ...it was easier that I though with the help of my lovely husband we finish the cake at 2:30am ;0) uffff ... as he like to say he is the producer ..actually is true . I am more artistic. I really dont like to make all the measuring part ..but he is very good at it ..So we make good team together . He measures and tell me what to do ;0)))

This cake as pretty and yummy too . It was a Chocolate Swril Cake with Guiardelli chocolate . The filling was chocolate pudding and swiss merengui frosting ...

Also I made some cupcakes mathing with black and red hearts . They were chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting ..was tasting like ice cream ..a hit !!!

If you ,,,( anybody ???) has a question or a comment ..I will be here ..waiting ...;0)

Love and cake for all ...

Dani

4 comments:

  1. this cake looks awesome!!!!!!! i wish i cld design like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job! We have a betty boop cake that we have to do by June. Did you use a mold or free hand? and is it all gumpaste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Betty boop, I am trying to make a Betty Boop cake myself however I am having trouble with her body. I am making her out of gum paste too but i cant seem to make the gum paste smooth, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind me asking how much this is please? It is fab x

    ReplyDelete