Friday, September 3, 2010

Duck Baby Onesies Baby Cake ( Cakelet)




Duck Baby Onesies Baby Cake ( Cakelet)

This cute Duck Baby Oneseis Baby Cake I made for my best friend Helena on her B-day but just because she just discovered that she is pregnat ..so I decided to make the special baby cake for this little one on the way. Since we dont know of is a boy or a girl ..I used yellow and actually the duck I copied from the real onesies that I bought for her .
I have never showed before how I deliver my baby cakes with bows and candles so ..here is the picture.

It was a raimbow cake ( yellow cake with colored sprinkles ..that after cooked gets all colorfull ..I love it !!!!!

Everybody loved the cake and even being just a baby cake everyone there had a piece ...
Now I need to wait until the baby shower for my next creation for this little one ...already so loved ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment